"It’s rare that you come across standout talent like James A. DeMeo. James is a passionate professional with an expertise that can benefit any sports organization or company looking to secure their investments in the world of sports. James get people on board with great ideas that can change the face of your business. James is a leader and will be an asset to any team. As a team member or a leader, James has earned my highest recommendation."
Today’s Sports and Entertainment Industry is a multi-billion dollar juggernaut. Stadium ownership groups are best served providing their event staff continuing education and career development resources.
USESC’s philosophy is one that is client focused, employee centric, specifically geared for today’s event staff. Carefully tailored training modules will provide your event staff-the gate keepers to your stadiums, venue & arenas with the necessary tools to be the most successful, professional leaders in today’s ever changing Sports & Entertainment Industry.
Training modules will cover the following areas:
- active shooter, workplace violence, bomb scares, IED, drones
- confined space protection-stadium, venue, arena security
- crowd control, understanding demographics for event operations
- guest services, security role in event operations
- creating an amazing fan experience-return visits to your venue
- technology and responsible social media monitoring
- communications with contracted law enforcement, EMS, fire dept.
- proper screening measures for ingress and egress checkpoint-bag searches, metal arches, handheld security metal detector procedures
- leadership skills for event supervisors to pass on to staff
- bike patrols, monitoring exterior parking lots, entertainment zones
- instructor and background experience
James A. DeMeo, M.S. has over 25 years in the Security Industry is considered a SME in Event Security by several leading international and domestic magazines. Mr DeMeo was part of the AEG leadership Team which opened the Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY in 2012. Mr DeMeo was also part of a research team with esteemed professors, utilizing the Delphi method, for a poster project presented at last year’s NASSM (North American Society for Sport Management) held in Orlando, Florida. The poster was peer reviewed and later published in a leading sport safety journal.